In this guide, we will cover some of the possible reasons that might cause the acrobat Distiller Undefined OffendingCommand error and then I will give possible fixes that you can try to solve this problem.
Recommended: ASR Pro
A PostScript error occurs when the PostScript translator cannot read the PostScript markers from the file. An error can also occur if the PostScript code in the file crosses one or more of the PostScript page description language boundaries.
If you note the reason why Adobe Acrobat Distiller can create a PDF file, you will get a PostScript error log like this:
%%[ error: undefined; Offensive command: setdistillerparams; ErrorInfo: CalCMYKProfile US Web (SWOP) protected v2 ]%%
%%[ Reset: the rest of the work (until the end of the file) is bound to be skipped ]%%
Error opening color profile: United States Web Coated (SWOP)
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. PDF file is not created. ]%%
When using PDFMaker in a Microsoft Office application, PDFMaker may receive an “ERROR” error message followed by a PDF message “The Adobe printer cannot create the PDF file. »
specific. Download replacement icc profiles from the dedicated Adobe website at www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product. jsp?product=62&platform=windows
Note. Windows 2000 users can use utilities such as WinZip or WinRAR to extract a ZIP file by right-clicking on the downloaded ZIP directory and selecting the “Extract” option. Windows XP users can right-click the zip file and select Extract All Files.
1. Navigate to the selection USWebCoatedSWOP.icc. (The AdobeICCProfiles_0805.zip archive contains two World Wide Web directories: cmyk profiles and RGB profiles. USWebCoatedSWOP.icc is the CMYK folder.
Is Acrobat Distiller free?
Transfer everything to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is a legacy program. This is not a free Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can only process PDF files with Acrobat Pro DC, not with all free readers.
Note. Proceed to the solution if the uninstall profile is present.
Upload and extract corrupted replacement dating profiles before deleting documents:
1. Download replacement icc profiles from the Adobe website at www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product. jsp?product=62&platform=windows
Note. Windows 2004 users can use utilities like WinZip or WinRAR to extract the zip file by right clicking on our own downloaded zip file and selecting the full extract option. Windows XP users can certainly right-click on a ZIP file and select the “Extract All Files” option.
1. Return to the USWebCoatedSWOP.icc profile. (The AdobeICCProfiles_0805.zip backup contains two directories: Profiles cmyk are the RGB profiles. USWebCoatedSWOP.icc is the exact CMYK folder.)
4. If you are building a 32-bit version of Windows, navigate to C:Program FilesCommon FilesAdobeColorProfilesRecommended. If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, go to C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesAdobeColorProfilesRecommended.
6. If you are using a 32-bit version of Windows, navigate to the C:WINDOWSsystem32spooldriverscolor folder. If you are using a 64-bit version of Windows, go to C:WINDOWSsysWOW64spooldriverscolor.
Note. This workaround resolves the error message, but does not address the entire source of the problem. Disabling the Job Options feature should change the appearance of the colors on the screen or during the print feature.
How do I fix adobe distiller?
2) Go to “Control Panel” -> “Programs” -> “Programs and Features” -> “Uninstall a specific program” and select “Adobe Acrobat DC”. Click “Change” and select “Restore” in the next dialog box. After completing the product review, please restart your device and try again.Please check if you are trying to print to an eBook.
1. Select Start > Programs > Acrobat Distiller to view Distiller.
2. In Distiller, select Preferences > Edit PDF with Adobe Preferences.
4. Change the color management policy setting to leave the color unchanged.
6. Name the modified task setting, select And Save, and click OK.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 for all other task options used to convert to PDF files.
This error is often caused by corrupted ICC profiles. Acrobat throws an error when it has trouble accessing or loading all profiles.
Determine if your computer is running 32-bit or final 64-bit version of Windows (Tech Note
error odfrc-cmd Undefined name ‘kSDKDefDialogResourceID’. Mac 10.5
I discovered Indesign and the invention of the Mac. I have a windows plugin. My client also wants a Mac. So I just created a new task using DollyXs and put my software into a project from Windows. After fixing all the issues, I’m impressed. someone from – please tell me what I did wrong.
Here is the compilation error of my PRDialog.fr file, which contains the definitions of a dialog box with three buttons.
folder/iDevelop/Domran/InDesignCS4/build/mac/prj/… -…/../source/SDKSamples/pagerunner/PRDialog.fr; 30 Path error #: undefined name ‘kSDKDefDialogResourceID’.
Folder/iDevelop/Domran/InDesignCS4/build/mac/prj/…/…/../source/SDKSamples/pagerunner/PRDialog.Line en; 30 # Error: expression must be numeric.
Folder/iDevelop/Domran/InDesignCS4/build/mac/prj/…/…/.. by source/SDKSamples/pagerunner/PRDialog .Line en; 31 Count error: Invalid resource type ‘LocaleIndex’.
../../../.. Indesign /adobe CS4 Products SDK/devtools/bin/odfrc-cmd – Completed!
PRDilaog.fr has a new simple dialog box. Ko could be here:
Resources for PRDialogWidget (kSDKDefDialogResourceID + index_enUS)
How do I fix PostScript errors?
Try to print another period.Cut your print job into compact pieces.Find solutions for each specific error.Switch to another technology, application, driver, etc.Reset all.Reuse the appropriate document.Contact your supplier.I would say use the hardware to solve the problem.
kPRDialogWidgetID for each /WidgetID
kPMRsrcID_None, // RsrcID
kBindNone, // binding
0, 0, 385 two hundred and fifty, // frame (l, t, 3rd thererrrs r, b)
kTrue, kTrue, // visible, enabled
kPRDialogTitleKey, // Name of the dialog box
Default button widget
kOKButtonWidgetID, /WidgetIDSpeed up your computer today by downloading the software here.